- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
This is an extremely physical course utilizing a pump-action or semi-auto 12 gauge shotgun and requires the participants to be in good health and have the strength and flexibility to manipulate their respective shotguns and be able to shoot from the standing, kneeling, and prone positions. Be prepared to have your shoulder be black and blue at the end of the day.
The course will consist of going over the basics of stance, loading, unloading, tactical reloads, speed reloads, malfunction drills just like in the pistol and rifle series. Students will be shooting from the prone, kneeling, and standing positions while performing various manipulations with their shotguns.
**Members, please be sure to call for your 20% Discount!
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
- Modern Pump-Action or Semi-Automatic Shotgun
- Side Saddle (extra shell carrier mounted on the weapon – not mandatory)
- 400 rounds of birdshot*
- 50 rounds of .00 buckshot
- 50 rounds of rifled slug
- Handgun, pistol belt, and accessories
- 250 rounds of pistol ammunition
- Dump pouch
- Eye and ear protection
- Plate carrier or body armor (optional)
*We have a contact at Prado who will set aside 400 rounds of 7- 1/2 birdshot to purchase out there. Please give us 2 weeks notice to ensure you get your ammo.