- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Tactical Medicine: Emergency Casualty Care
- Choose a date above to see available times.
The Tactical Medicine class covers basic emergency casualty care prior to paramedics arriving. The curriculum is approved by a licensed medical doctor and run by ADI’s own Johnny V., whose training background includes the USMC, EMT, law enforcement and SWAT medic.
THIS CLASS INCLUDES:
- Hemorrhage control
- Proper application of tourniquets, with and without a partner
- Pressure dressings
- Hemostatic agents
- Care for a sucking chest wound
- Drag and carry techniques to evacuate the wounded
- Recommendations for your own individual first aid kit (IFAK)