- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Refuse To Be A Victim: College Edition
- Choose a date above to see available times.
- Program Goals
One of the most important steps toward ensuring your own safety, especially on a college campus, is having a personal safety strategy in place before you need it. NRA’s Refuse To Be A Victim® program teaches the tips and techniques you need to be alerted to dangerous situations and to avoid criminal confrontation.
Today, thousands of federal, state, and local law enforcement officials and civilians from across the nation utilize this popular program in their crime prevention and community policing initiatives to help protect their communities. Corporations, educational institutions, and community centers have also adopted the program. All told, more than 120,000 people have benefited from these seminars.
The Refuse To Be A Victim® program is not a firearm or self-defense class. It is a seminar that will help you improve your personal safety strategies and will provide you with valuable information that you can apply in every area of your life.
- To provide students an understanding of what risks they are susceptible to
- To build students’ confidence in developing their own personal safety strategy
- To help create a safer environment on campus by increasing education & awareness