- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
Cleaning Your Handgun
A clean handgun is critical for reliable performance! In this hands-on class you will learn how to disassemble and clean your gun, review basic nomenclature including parts of a gun, and discuss how to properly maintain your gun.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
- What To Bring
It is so important to take a few minutes to clean your firearm regularly. It not only increases the gun’s safety, it improves it’s functionality and accuracy. Be sure to properly maintain your firearm by learning how to clean your gun properly. Sign up for our informative and practical class to learn more about achieving these critical objectives! Our professional instructors know the ins and outs of various firearms and will walk you through how to care for yours properly.
DURATION: 2 hours
MAX TRAINEES: 12
LOCATION: ADI classroom
- Gun-cleaning mat (even an old bath towel will suffice)
- Rags, old t-shirts, or microfiber cloths
- Latex or nitrile gloves
- Gun oil, such as CLP, Hoppes, MP Pro 7, etc.
- Hoppes Gun Solvent (optional)
- Bore brush in the correct caliber for your gun
- Toothbrush, or equivalent nylon brush
- Small cleaning patches
- Cleaning rods (choose the correct caliber*)
- Cleaning rod eyelet adapter
- Precision Tip Cotton Swabs
- Rem Oil Wipes
- Barrel Snake
- Muzzle Guide
- Gun Vise for Cleaning, Gunsmithing, and Gun Maintenance
- Gunsmithing Steel Punch Set
- Leatherman Multitool
- Square Gun Cleaning Patches
Many retailers, such as Amazon, Turners Outdoorsman, BIG 5, etc., will sell complete gun-cleaning kits for a reasonable price. For a full shopping guide, click here!