- Please login or signup as Customer to purchase.
CCW: Initial Program (Standard Two-Day) – SAT: (9AM-5PM) / SUN: (10:00AM-5PM)
We offer CCW Training for OCSD and LASD.
- Choose a date above to see available times.
CCW (CONCEALED CARRY WEAPON) PERMIT
CCW: OCSD & LASD
DURATION: 15 Hours
ROUNDS OF AMMO: 72 rounds for 1st firearm, 20 rounds for each subsequent firearm
This is a blended program with an online “live” lecture followed by hands-on training at ADI and a qualification shoot at Prado Olympic Shooting Park in Chino Hills. While ADI is a certified CCW training provider for the Orange County Sheriff’s Department and the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department, taking this course does not guarantee a CCW. The Artemis Defense Institute’s CCW course has been approved to provide the basic foundation to what is necessary to be a responsible CCW holder. There is no limit to the number of firearms you choose to have on your license, and there is no additional cost to you. Please note: OCSD has no limit to the number of firearms listed on your permit; however, LASD limits it to three guns. Adding a firearm later to your license is easy to do; see ADD-A-GUN below for details.
- Government-issued ID, preferably a CA Driver’s License
- ALL of the firearms that you want listed on your CCW
- Magazines for your firearms (three preferable)
- At least two magazine pouches, unless you plan to carry in your pocket
- Ammunition: 72 rounds for firearm #1; 20 rounds for each subsequent firearm
- A holster that fits the above firearm in the manner in which you plan to carry – (no ankle please)
- Eye Protection
- Ear Protection